[SECC] Reminder: NAQCC Milliwatt Sprint Tonight

Subject: [SECC] Reminder: NAQCC Milliwatt Sprint Tonight
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 16:07:42 -0400
A last-minute reminder of our NAQCC mW sprint coming up tonight.

Tuesday June 21 from 8:30 to 10:30 PM EST (Wednesday June 22 from 0030Z to
0230Z)

A couple other clubs also have sprints scheduled this evening. Please avoid
any interference to them, and if you get any interference from them, please
just ignore it. The ham bands can be shared peacefully among different
activities. Let's show the ham radio world the NAQCC is a class act.

When you submit your log, please do not make any references in your soapbox
to any of the other sprints or it will not be posted. We do not want any
possible conflict between clubs.

This is one of our one or two special mW sprints we hold each year. Except
for the power level, everything else in this email applies to this special
sprint also.

We do not do complete cross-checking of logs in our special sprints, so
please be sure they are as accurate as possible before submitting.

If you've been hesitant to join in our sprints because you hear other
sprints running at breakneck speeds, have no fear. Our sprints are geared to
the newcomer to CW and/or contesting. Virtually everyone including the many
veteran contesters who regularly enter our sprints will slow down to YOUR
speed to help you make your contacts.

Rules specific to this month's sprint are available via:

http://naqcc.info/contests.html

General Sprint Rules that apply to all our sprints are at:

http://naqcc.info/sprint_rules.html

We hope you use the GenLog logging program for our sprints. It makes logging
very simple for you and log cross-checking simple for us. You can get the
program, the latest data file (naqcc.dat) for the program and instructions
on how to use it via the General Sprint Rules. There is also a thorough
tutorial on using GenLog that includes many screen captures. It's at
http://naqcc.info/sprint_genlog_tutorial.html  if you need it.

After the sprint, use our Autologger to make submitting your report and log
as easy as possible:

http://naqcc.info/sprint_submit_log.html

Curious about how you did in each of our past sprints, want to check up on
how your 'rivals' did, or want to see the results of a specific sprint? You
can now do all of that in our new search features on
http://naqcc.info/contests.html.

Tips for successful sprinting can be found at:

http://naqcc.info/sprint_tips.html

* John K3WWP - 100% CW / QRP - Proudly promoting Morse Code:
*
* As NAQCC VP - # 0002 FC # 1 -http://naqcc.info/
*
* As FISTS Keynote QRP Columnist - # 2002 -http://www.fists.org/
*
* With my CW-QRP site -http://home.windstream.net/johnshan/

---
Virus Database (VPS): 110621-0, 06/21/2011
Tested on: 6/21/2011 9:31:14 AM