[SECC] IARU K1ZZI M/S HP

Subject: [SECC] IARU K1ZZI M/S HP
From: k1zzi at comcast.net (Ralph K1ZZI)
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 15:19:24 -0400
IARU HF World Championship

Call: K1ZZI
Operator(s): K1ZZI
Station: K1ZZI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5
Radios: SO1R

  160:
   80:   96            13      18
   40:  325            22      26
   20:  302            26      19
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------------

Started off only to hand out a few Q's.  Very good rates kept me on much longer
than I planned dispite so so conditions.  Sucked in... do you know what I mean?

Earlier in the day we enjoyed a very nice time and gathering of OP's at WW4LL's
QTH.  Fred provided his station, pool and a great cookout for all.  His new
super duty ZeroFive 80m 4sq was on display and was very impressive to see.

K3, ACOM 2000A, 80m Delta Loop, MonstIR X2, N1MM

73,
Ralph K1ZZI