[SECC] NAQP RTTY SECC Team

Subject: [SECC] NAQP RTTY SECC Team
From: k4bai at att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 13:55:44 -0400
Team "SECC" has been registered for the NAQP RTTY today consisting of:
KB4KBS, KN4QD, K4HMB, AE4CW, and NM2L. Good luck guys!  You don't need
to show your team on the log as the team scores are picked up for each
call registered on a team.  If you do show the team, put "SECC" as the
team name.  There is no club aggregate score competition for this
contest, but it is good advertising, so show your club affiliation in
the log as "South East Contest Club."

After the contest, please post your score to 3830 (where I will pick it
up) or post it to the SECC reflector or send it directly to me. I'd like
to have the team's scores by my Wednesday score summary if possible.

Thanks again for participating.  I hope all other SECC members and
friends will try to work all the team members in the contest.

73, John, K4BAI.