[SECC] W1BO almost back up on the air :)

Subject: [SECC] W1BO almost back up on the air :)
From: n4jik1 at gmail.com (Jeremy - W1BO)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 14:39:55 -0400
Well I doubt that many of you have noticed but I haven't been in the
contesting world lately since all my antennas have been sitting on the
ground after a potential QTH move was planned and later scrapped. But I am
finally getting everything back up in the air, got the supports shot for the
40m Windom back in the air just got to pull it.

About to go up today and fix my beam that got twisted a while back in a
storm so at least I will have 20mtrs + again. Still have to get the 80mtr
inverted V's back up which will be a fun thing, but once I have it all up
again will be have one running NE/SW and one NW/SE so will give me the
selectivity I need.

Not that this is going to help me much with the upcoming NAQP series but
thanks to John K4BAI I will be signing in the HP category in the future
since John has been kind enough to loan me a Ten Tec Titan Amplifier to use
- kind of been keeping me antsy having the power and no antennas. But will
have that solved shortly. Well going to get back out in the heat and see
what I can manage to get done!

Hpe to CU on the air soon,
Jeremy
W1BO

P.S. Anyone have a good beam they aren't using anymore and want to get rid
of? I am wanting to get something up there besides this MA5B compromise I
have up there now - would like to have a little more of an antenna to do a
little more work. :)