[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, CWOps Club CWT 1300Z

Subject: [SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, CWOps Club CWT 1300Z
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 11:15:06 -0400
                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 10

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:33

    80:   0      0
    40:  19
    20:  26
-------------------
Total:  45     34  Total Score = 1,530

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, zepp, dipole.  Thanks to CWOps member
KU8E for
helping me get the zepp and the 40M dipole back up after recent storms.
  Nothing
heard on 80M at the start.  40M was good to the whole US.  20M was good
to the
eastern part of the US, fair to the western part of US, and very weak to
Europe.  DX stations worked were EA7TL, SI5Y, and F5IN.  I thought UT5UDX
called me, but we didn't make a QSO.  New QSOs were getting scarce at
1332 when
I had to QRT to go to work.  Thanks for all QSOs and hope to work more
at the
03Z session.  73, John, K4BAI.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/