[SECC] AD8J/M TN results

Subject: [SECC] AD8J/M TN results
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 18:22:56 -0700 (PDT)
John,
I hope my WY contact helps your score.
I did get on for about 18 Qs, my HF connection?is better than my Internet.....
I hope I did enough for?a cert for WY... sorry, could that not get to ID or MT
this year.
Some year?I will hit all three states out here for a ThreePeet.. or 3X... or
whatever...
?
For now, we are shooting Photos and Videos of the "Famous" bears in GTNP.
Google Bear 399 and? Bear 610 for the scoop.
?
I was really glad to add your call to my Paper log.
I will take a picture of the paper log, crumpled as it is, and send it in as my
log for TQP.
I hope they can handle it... hi.? (Doug can handle it!, nothing compared to an
ADIF file....)
?
Fun times....
?