[SECC] Team for NA Sprint CW Saturday Night

Subject: [SECC] Team for NA Sprint CW Saturday Night
From: k4bai at att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 21:39:09 -0400
OK, guys.  We have a good team, but still have four or five slots that
we could fill by anyone who will be on a team and will try to make at
least a few QSOs.  8 PM to Midnight Saturday EDT.  20, 40, 80 CW.
Exchange:  both calls, #, name, SPC.  Mults count once per contest.  One
and Five kHz QSY rules.  Full legal power permitted.

Our team so far:  K4BAI, N4OX, K2SX, K1ZZI, N4PN, and maybe N4XL.  Can
you confirm this Kevan?  No membership or circle requirement.  Just
permission to register you on the team.

Will register the team tomorrow, so need any additional members right
away. Thanks.  73, John, K4BAI.