[SECC] GQP Certs and Party Pioneer listing.

Subject: [SECC] GQP Certs and Party Pioneer listing.
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 03:41:37 -0700 (PDT)
GM,
Update to GQP Certificates:
The DX, Out of State, and most GA certificates were mailed earlier.
I still have the GA Rovers and GA?Multi station certs to mail when I get home
to GA the end of Sept/Early Oct.
?
The Party Pioneer 50 year qualifiers have been posted at:
http://gqp.contesting.com/Party%20Pioneers.htm
The paper will be finished with the above schedule.
?
The K4OD and K4BK certs are also being worked.
Scott, KB4KBS, has a very nice cert designed.
He is close to finishing up too.
?
Events and travel have made an "interesting" summer this year.
We have been mostly out of touch since Aug, in Teton and Yellowstone parks.
Intermittant internet, and no printer in the camper.
?
Thanks for your patience,
?
Mike