[SECC] Errata: Last Week's Contest Score

Subject: [SECC] Errata: Last Week's Contest Score
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:58:30 -0400
I must apologize for two bad mistakes I made in my weekly posting this week.

First, the call of WA4ILO under the Fox Extravaganza was mistyped as
WA4IUL.  WA4IUL was a good friend of mine who helped me out in FD for
many years with the Columbus club.  His call may now be a club call
issued for the Coca Cola Space Science Center here.  The correct call is
WA4ILO.

Second, the WW4LL CQ WW RTTY Contest operation score was submitted for
ACG, not SECC.  I knew better than that and, in fact, my pen and ink
notes say "ACG," but putting "SECC" after Fred's score seemed so natural
that I typed it without really reading my notes.  Sorry to all concerned.

73, John, K4BAI.