[SECC] Fwd: CaQP AA4GA SOFixed QRP

Subject: [SECC] Fwd: CaQP AA4GA SOFixed QRP
From: aa4ga at contesting.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 22:23:49 -0400
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?California QSO Party

Call: AA4GA
Class: SOFixed QRP
Operating Time (hrs): 3

? 40: ? ?8
? 20: ? 26
? 15: ? 19
? 10: ? 16
--------------------
Total: ? 69 ? ? 0 ?Mults = 29 ?Total Score = 6,003

FT817ND - 5w to PAR End Fedz 10/20/40 and 30m loop fed w/ ladder line

Listened a little on Saturday and condx seemed good....thought I'd
operate a good bit on Sunday trying out new loop antenna I put up
Saturday afternoon.  Seemed like the bottom fell out of the condx, but
was able to work a little and the bands seemed to come around
somewhat.  Also worked a bit of QRP DX with the new antenna...SV9, GW,
GM, and the T32 operation were all new QRP countries, but the jury is
still out on the antenna.

73 de Lee
--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA