[SECC] October 2011 SECC Member Activity Newsletter

Subject: [SECC] October 2011 SECC Member Activity Newsletter
From: ve7zo at hotmail.com (Jim Roberts)
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 11:42:01 +0000

This is my first newsletter and the format is evolving so if you have any
suggestions please let me know.  I plan on highlighting upcoming contests and
activities for the next month so let me know what you are up to and support
your fellow SECC members' efforts!

Please drop me a note if you have any event/activity that you would like to
share with the club.  My contact information is ve7zo at hotmail.com or I?m
also available at 608-346-2193.

vy 73,
Jim VE7ZO