[SECC] Available - 4 Element 20 meter monobander on a 34' ft. boom

Subject: [SECC] Available - 4 Element 20 meter monobander on a 34' ft. boom
From: gregpotter at charter.net (Greg Potter)
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 06:19:49 -0400

Hi Folks,

I have a four element 20 meter yagi for sale.  It is a Hygain 205BAS 5
element on a 34 ft. boom with one director missing (long story).  I hauled
it out of the basement and put it out on my back deck because someone was
interested in buying it.  However, they never showed up or called back.

At any rate, if someone is interested in taking a look at it before I haul
it back into the bowels of my basement, give me a call.

73 de Greg NM2L

Cell: 678 612 5949