[SECC] HamJam2011 Thank You

Subject: [SECC] HamJam2011 Thank You
From: jjmmc at juno.com (jjmmc at juno.com)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 18:21:29 -0400
     On behalf of the Southeastern DX Club (SEDXC) as co-sponsor for
HamJam2011 I want to thank you the ham community for supporting this past
Saturday?s function. Without your support the arranging for the
facilities, guest speakers, door prizes, and most import funding for
youth scholarships would not be possible.
     For those that attended HamJam2011 hopefully you both enjoyed the
experience and peaked you interest in ham radio to some newer heights.
For those folks that were not able to attend you missed some great
speakers.
     Congratulations to the winners of the fantastic door prizes. Enjoy
the use of your prizes.
     To our North Fulton Amateur Radio League (NFARL) co-sponsor for
HamJam2011 a hearty thank you for all your efforts and coordinating
skills. Job well done.
Again thanks to all and 73,
Jim Cummings, KT4MM
p.s. Not having access to all of the clubs represented at HamJam2011,
please forward our thank you message onto your clubs membership.
Royal Caribbean® Meetings
Easy Planning & Meeting Spaces To Accommodate Your Company's Needs.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4ea5e511990a9db4f4bst04vuc