[SECC] GQP K4OD and K4BK award certificates are in the mail

Subject: [SECC] GQP K4OD and K4BK award certificates are in the mail
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 14:20:19 -0700 (PDT)
The K4OD and K4BK certificates for GQP 2011 50th anniversary are in the mail!
?
Scott, KB4KBS, has a few remaining address unknown/fixups to do, but those we
know about are in the mail as of today!
?
I have a couple of address bounces for other certs to fix too, but....
?
GQP 2011 - 50th is completed.
?
Many "thank you's" to all the clubs, sponsors, stations, operators, rovers, GQP
Team!!, who joined us in making the 2011 GQP the best ever.
?
The 1x1 awards are posted on the web site at:
http://gqp.contesting.com/WriteUP/K4OD%20Awards/k4od_awards.htm#1x1
Click on the page link to see the list of GEORGIA award winners.
Watch your mail for a great certificate to arrive.
?
Scott has done a great service to our event.?
THANK YOU KB4KBS.
?
?
?
73,
Mike, NE4S
?
?
PS: Corrections and other errors are welcome and we will fix any boo-boo's

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.