[SECC] GQP 1x1 listing errata

Subject: [SECC] GQP 1x1 listing errata
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 06:09:58 -0700 (PDT)
Please note that Weymouth Walker, K8EAB and Bill OKain, K4LTA are added to the
list of K4OD and K4BK awards.
?
Wey had checked in earlier to be sure he qualified, and we confirmed it... then
I made a typo and he got skipped in the listing.
Wey sent me a note... TNX.
?
Bill was also left out... similar error.
?
The OPs at N4G, N4O, and N4I have been "tweaked" a bit to show who's who better.
?
Apologies/Congratulations to Wey and Bill, we will fix it and mail certs?to you
guys.
?
Thanks to Scott, KB4KBS for these fixes.
?
Your edits and corrections are always welcome.
?
73,
Mike
?