[SECC] Announcement, N1CC Christmas Carol Special Event Dec 24-25

Subject: [SECC] Announcement, N1CC Christmas Carol Special Event Dec 24-25
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 10:35:18 -0500
N1CC was a member of SECC when he lived in SC and he was an op at NQ4I then.

Hello All!

Once again I will be doing my Special Event for ?Number One Christmas
Carol?.  Since I am not sponsored by a club anymore, I can?t get this in
the ?Special Event? listing in QST.  Would appreciate your passing this
around your groups.

2011 Christmas Carol Special Event.  The 32nd running of the N1CC
Christmas Carol operating event will use SSB only on or about 3.820,
7.245, 14.282, 21.277, and 28.475 MHz from December 24, 2011 at 0001Z
through 2359Z on December 25, 2011.  Special QSL Card. SASE from US
stations appreciated.  Will QSL all VE/DX via bureau automatically.  All
will be on LoTW also. Go to http://www.jlaporta.com/N1CC/n1cc2011.htm
before and during event for active updates.

73, Jim N1CC

Home:  903-451-4684

Toll Free:  800-845-6534

Mobile: 469-585-1771

FAX:    800-845-6534

110 W Bayside Dr, Mabank, TX 75156 (Henderson County)