[SECC] SECC Teams Registered for NAQP CW Jan 2012

Subject: [SECC] SECC Teams Registered for NAQP CW Jan 2012
From: k4bai at att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 22:48:52 -0500
Thanks for registering your team at 14 Jan 2012 0333Z

Team: SECC#1
K4BAI(K4BAI)
N4PN(N4PN)
KU8E(KU8E)
W4AU(W4AU)
K4FXN(K4FXN)

Thanks for registering your team at 14 Jan 2012 0336Z

Team: SECC#2
K2SX(K2SX)
K4OGG(K4OGG)
NM2L(NM2L)
W4UCZ(W4UCZ)
AE4Y(AE4Y)

Thanks for registering your team at 14 Jan 2012 0342Z

Team: SECC#3
NA4BW(NA4BW)
W5JR(W5JR)
K1ZZI(K1ZZI)
W4MJA(W4MJA)
W4SVO(W4SVO)

Thanks for registering your team at 14 Jan 2012 0337Z

Team: SECC#4
AA4GA(AA4GA)
KB4KBS(KB4KBS)

73 de CWNAQP Manager

Obviously, we could use three more to fill out SECC#4.  Let me know if
you can help.  I'll try to check e-mail about an hour before the contest
and can re-register SECC#4 with one or more additional members.  Hope
everyone has fun.  Could be a cold, windy day and a good time to stay
inside and ham.  73, John, K4BAI.