[SECC] NAQP CW W4UCZ Single Op LP

Subject: [SECC] NAQP CW W4UCZ Single Op LP
From: w4ucz at yahoo.com (Mark Rowland, W4UCZ)
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 11:32:22 -0800 (PST)

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "webform at b41h.net" <webform at b41h.net>
To: 3830 at contesting.com; w4ucz at yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 12:00 PM
Subject: NAQP CW W4UCZ Single Op LP

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W4UCZ
Operator(s): W4UCZ
Station: W4UCZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Atlanta GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

? 160:? 22? ? 14
? 80:? 84? ? 32
? 40:? 72? ? 37
? 20:? 89? ? 34
? 15:? 61? ? 21
? 10:? 32? ? 9
-------------------
Total:? 358? 147? Total Score = 52,626

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #2

Comments:

People like me with low-power, low-skill, low-antenna stations really
appreciate the NAQP.? There's always someone to work on some band and
you can always spend a low-pressure afternoon just rambling along S&P'ing
from band to band without worrying about being barbecued by the high-power
flamethrowers calling on top of you.? Big fun for little stations.

If you've ever wondered if your antenna system is doing you any good just
take a look at my totals.? I run a K3 into a 55' roll of Radio Shack
hookup wire dropped out the window and tossed over a tree limb at 10' on
all bands 160 to 6.? If you're doing worse than my Denominator of Deficiency
then you've *really* got antenna problems (hi).

Thanks to all.? See you next time.

73,
Mark, W4UCZ
Atlanta