[SECC] WRTC Donation

Subject: [SECC] WRTC Donation
From: ve7zo at hotmail.com (Jim Roberts)
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 00:08:03 +0000
Glad to see that we are still receiving donations for the support of WRTC 2014
in New England.    Hopefully we will reach the $1,000 mark for the operating
site support soon and can make our commitment to the fund raising committee.
Once we achieve our goal, we can approach the committee about having SECC
members at our support site throughout the event.

These are terrific events that draw world wide participation from not only the
best operators but also the organizers and folks who make our contests so
successful.

vy 73, Jim VE7ZO