[SECC] [FCG] Tenth Place 2011 ARRL DX Phone

Subject: [SECC] [FCG] Tenth Place 2011 ARRL DX Phone
From: w4svo at att.net (Mark Luhrman)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 12:11:44 -0800 (PST)
That is why I like phone. I am much better at it. Also I see I just set the
IARU USA Low Power Phone record. I am in the Miami VA Hospital recovering from
my surgery. All went well
. I am missing operating from NQ4I thia weekend. He is blowing the 4th district
record away
Almost 900 q's on 10, Mark W4SVO
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android