[SECC] WW4LL ARRL DX CW - M/S HP

Subject: [SECC] WW4LL ARRL DX CW - M/S HP
From: gmacie at yahoo.com (Gordon Macie)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 05:58:34 -0800 (PST)
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL, KU8E, K9MUG, WA2MBP
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   45    29
   80:  188    68
   40:  747   103
   20:  725   106
   15:  951   118
   10:  298    82
-------------------
Total: 2954   506  Total Score = 4,448,724

Great time!  WA2MBP, KU8E and K9MUG rocked this single tower operation.  Darrell
and Jeff made a huge dent in our score overnight Saturday and Darrell jumped on
a great 20 meter opening between 3 and 6 am.  Jim and Jeff both had great runs
on 15 meters.  Jeff was surprised in the last 10 minutes of the contest,
working a 9M6 and FO on 10 meters.  Asia runs were very rewarding working
Thailand, Laos, Singapore and several others.  I was the lowly Mult op.

The commaradery was great and thanks to everyone working us that made it somuch
fun.

73'....Fred, WW4LL