[SECC] NCJ NA Sprint SSB Team Scores

Subject: [SECC] NCJ NA Sprint SSB Team Scores
From: jpwb2ekk at aol.com (jpwb2ekk at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 14:35:57 -0500 (EST)
Hi, John - well, I'm glad my very casual effort helped a bit.

I used to be more interested in the SSB Sprint back in the late 80's and
activity seemed way, way higher then - but 40M fone was also a much more
painful experience back then, too! That was right around when Trey Garlough,
George Fremin and I were pulling together contester email addresses and Trey
started up what is now CQ-CONTEST. That sure did make pulling teams together
easier...

73, John K3TN