[SECC] FW: ARRLDX CW K4SSU(N4OO) SOAB HP

Subject: [SECC] FW: ARRLDX CW K4SSU(N4OO) SOAB HP
From: na4bw at bellsouth.net (brianwilcox)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 17:57:49 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: webform at b41h.net [mailto:webform at b41h.net]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 12:05 PM
To: 3830 at contesting.com; Wilcox, Brian
Subject: ARRLDX CW K4SSU(N4OO) SOAB HP

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K4SSU
Operator(s): N4OO
Station: K4SSU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:   20    16
   80:   80    45
   40:  366    59
   20:  508    68
   15:  514    84
   10:  317    65
-------------------
Total: 1805   337  Total Score = 1,824,855

A very interesting delayed start - if only you knew! No room here to put in
words!!!

Hadn't done this one in many years and it was fun to have some very deep
piles to work thru especially in the sunrise hours both mornings.

Station worked flawlessly, but we need to work on RX ants. for 160 and 80. Q
and Mult count on those bands suffered. Sri to miss those that called on
those bands. We did have a good bit of QRN from a storm just south of the
area that never seemed to go away which didn't help things.

At one strech worked 5 qrp'ers in a row on 20m. That was interesting and
probably a record for me.

Sure do appreciate Dave K4SSU getting the station ready for another invasion
of his weekend and all the hospitality and great food prepared by Gayle! You
guys are the absolute Best.

BTW - N4OO is a new vanity call recently obtained by NA4BW.

73 Brian N4OO f/k/a NA4BW

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/