[SECC] OT: CTM Magazine & Tandy Model 102

Subject: [SECC] OT: CTM Magazine & Tandy Model 102
From: k7sz at live.com (Rich Arland)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 22:15:32 -0500
I am on a quest to locate copies of CTM Magazine. This was a technology
magazine produced by a ham named "Chet" (don't remember his last name) from
about 1986 to 1989. It featured regular columns by Dave Ingram, K4TWJ, Buck
Rogers, K4ABT, Mike Bryce, WB8VGE, to name three.

If anyone has info on CTM Magazine and/or if you have a Tandy Model 102
"laptop" that needs a good home, please contact me off list.

Thanks.

Vy 73 es Gud DX

Rich Arland, K7SZ
"Cogito Ergo CQ!" ("I think therefore I HAM!" w/apologies to Rene Descartes
1596-1650)
Columnist: "The Learning Curve" CQ Magazine
Columnist: "QRP Power" QST Magazine (Jan 2000 to Dec 2003)
Author: "The ARRL's Low Power Communications, The Art and Science of QRP" (all
4 editions)

Political understatement of the decade: "The problems we face today exist
because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those people who
vote for a living!" (de: Dr Jack Wheeler)