[SECC] [sedxc] Re: W4EA (SK)

Subject: [SECC] [sedxc] Re: W4EA (SK)
From: kj4ex at yahoo.com (Bill Wilson)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:51:24 -0700 (PDT)
I've only known Dan for a short time; myself and another Barrow Amateur Radio
Club member, the current president, Mike, W4WYI were lucky enough to assist in
some antenna work over at Dan's this past spring.? There was a great turnout,
by SEDXC members, and others, think there were about 8 or 9 of us.
?
Had the pleasure of visiting his shack afterwards, was pretty awesome.
?
73's Dan
?
Bill - KJ4EX