[SECC] Georgia QSO Party April 14-15

Subject: [SECC] Georgia QSO Party April 14-15
From: gregpotter at charter.net (gregpotter at charter.net)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 11:54:35 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Folks,

Life has been getting in my way again and I have not had a chance to do
as much mobile coordinating as I would like.

If you are going to be mobile for the GAQP please post your route as
soon as you can.  As we did last year, I will establish a route at the
last minute attempting to cover any counties that are not covered.  It
would be great to "get 'em all" again this  year.

ALSO please post your route on the following additional web page.  The
county hunter folks look at this one regularly and it will get us
additonal exposure out in the County Hunting world.

http://www.cquest.com/cgi-bin/flynn/trips.pl

IF YOU HAVE NEVER DONE THIS CONTEST IN A MOBILE.......IT'S A HOOT!

Thanks and 73
de Greg NM2L
Sugar Hill, GA