[SECC] CQ Contesting Hall of Fame 2012

Subject: [SECC] CQ Contesting Hall of Fame 2012
From: chaz at chazcone.com (Chaz Cone)
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 13:05:13 -0400
SEDXCers, our nomination of Jim Reisert AD1C was successful!  Jim will be
inducted into the CQ Contesting Hall of Fame at Dayton.

Jim's contribution over the years by keeping the Country database and ancillary
files up-to-date and accurate for almost all of the contesting/logging software
out there has been legion.  He richly deserves this recognition.

Join me in congratulating Jim.  You can email him if you wish at Jim Reisert
AD1C <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>

Keep Wavin'!

Chaz Cone
CGCC Webmaster and Database Dude