[SECC] WTB: Amplifier

Subject: [SECC] WTB: Amplifier
From: w4mja at yahoo.com (Michael Almeter)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:23:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Everyone,?
? ?I'm currently in the market for one, if not two amplifiers. After being low
power for just about a year now, I think it's about time I can go back to
running high power on the HF bands. I'm looking for amplifiers that have at
least 600 watts output and work on 160 as well as the WARC bands. If you have
something excess to your needs or know of some one who does, would you please
get in touch with me? Hope everyone has a great time is the GQP this weekend!?
?
73,
Mike
W4MJA