[SECC] Additional GQP Rovers

Subject: [SECC] Additional GQP Rovers
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeff Clarke)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:39:19 -0400
Hal, W1NN will be coming down from Ohio for GQP. He will be single-operator
rover. I have listed his route below.

I will be operating from home as KU8E - single-operator high power from
Harris County. My mobile setup isn't ready for this year. I hope to have
something setup so K4BAI and I can do the FQP at the end of the month.

My usual partner K4BAI will be going out with K4ETY using W4AN/r. They will
be doing both CW and SSB (at the same time I think). John wasn't sure of
their route but thinks they are heading towards the southeast part of GA.

Good luck to everyone and all you rovers drive safe. The WX looks like it
going to be great this weekend.

Jeff  KU8E

W1NN Saturday

STEP