[SECC] Cheap Airfare for Dayton Hamvention Weekend

Subject: [SECC] Cheap Airfare for Dayton Hamvention Weekend
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeff Clarke)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 19:30:20 -0400
The airfare has been pretty high to Dayton lately. I have been checking
everyday and it's been over $350 RT. I was probably going to skip going.
Checked today and both Delta and Airtran are now both $69 each way if you
fly up Wednesday, Thursday or Friday and return the Monday after the
Hamvention. I made a reservation and am bringing both my son's - Andrew and
Randy this year. They both have an interest in ham radio. I'm also now
looking for a ticket to the contest dinner if anyone has an extra one.
Anyone who is planning to go and hasn't got an airline ticket yet might want
to jump on this. I can't see this fare lasting very long with the high gas
prices.

Jeff KU8E