[SECC] Georgia QSO Party info

Subject: [SECC] Georgia QSO Party info
From: norman at schklar.com (Norman Schklar)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 14:07:05 -0400
Thanks everyone that participated in the Georgia QSO Party.
Special thanks to those of you that contributed to promoting the event.
I know I had fun during the contest, and looking at some of the logs,
others did also.
It's a team effort, and Georgia Hams turned out as a tremendous team.

Logs received are listed on the web site on the 2012 info page.
www.georgiaqsoparty.org
I'll update it once a day, or on days when I receive logs.  But if you
have a questions about yours, don't be afraid to ask.
I've started a soapbox.  If you would like to add, just send me the
comments and photos.
We've just about made a sweep with the 220 or so logs I have now.  So,
we're looking good.
I've only received half the logs I'm expecting, so if you will check
with your "GQP log keeper" (I'm sure all of you that actually kept the
log turned them in!) and make sure he/she is getting it to me.
logs at georgiaqsoparty.org

We want all logs few or many contacts.  If you're having trouble with
your log, just ask and we'll find someone to help.

Norm Schklar
Amateur Radio Station WA4ZXV
www.georgiaqsoparty.org
770-313-9410 ?wa4zxv at arrl.net