[SECC] For Sale

Subject: [SECC] For Sale
From: k4dli at earthlink.net (Jim Streible)
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 20:32:35 -0400
I have several items I would like to clear out of the shack.

1.    Ten-Tec Orion II        $3600.00
        Has the following installed:
        302R Remote Encoder/Keypad
        Optional Model 2000 1.8kHz roofing filter
        Optional Model 2000  600Hz roofing filter
        Optional Model 2000  300Hz roofing filter
        LDG OT-11P Internal Antenna Tuner with 200 Memories

2.    Numerous transistors, IC's, & diodes & capacitors over 3000 items
        in cabinets and boxes     $300.00

3.   Scope, USM, heavy but a good scope, and G.E Sweep and
       Marker Generators all with manuals    $25.00

4.   Cable:  Roll of RG-62B, between 200 and 300 feet approximately
                   4 conductor, shielded cable probably over 100 feet
                   39 conductor, about # 200 feet
                   Single conductor shielded about 100 feet
                   RG-8 Triax, over 100 ft run. This is RG-8 with a
second shield.
         If you are interested in the cables get n touch and we will
work out something.

Thanks,

Jim Streible   K4DLI
770-993-1767