[SECC] IARU Contest

Subject: [SECC] IARU Contest
From: w4svo at att.net (Mark Luhrman)
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 19:01:55 -0700 (PDT)
I hope to work some of you this coming weekend. I have done some upgrades at
the
station. I built a 40 mtr. rotatable dipole. It covers the whole band under 1.5
swr. ?It will be at 70feet on tower, which I made 5 feet taller, so KT-36XA
will be
@60 feet now. Also added a Hygain 7 element 10/15 mtr beam. 3el. on 15 and 4 on
10. This will be fixed on S.A. for now. Eventually will rotate with spare rotor
and will be @35 feet. I will ?have the pleasure of hosting Steve, N2IC. He will
be joining me for a Multi/Single. I will do?PHONE ?and he will do CW. We will
be
using his call N2IC. I am really excited, as he is a great contestor. ?Good
luck
to all . Mark W4SVO