[SECC] CWT Mini Tests This Wednesday

Subject: [SECC] CWT Mini Tests This Wednesday
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 10:49:37 -0400
Hello all:  In my weekly summary last week, I failed to mention that the
CWOps Club will have its CWT Mini Tests this Wednesday.  Three one-hour
mini tests.  One at 1300Z, one at 1900Z, Wednesday and one at 0300Z
Thursday (Wednesday night local).  160-10M CW.  Exchange:  Name + CWOps
member# or SPC.  Look around 028 kHz on each band.  Only score reporting
is via 3830 reflector.  73, John, K4BAI.