[SECC] Fwd: IARU N4XL SO CW LP

Subject: [SECC] Fwd: IARU N4XL SO CW LP
From: knason00 at gmail.com (Kevan Nason)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 14:09:42 -0400
CW is not my strong suit, but that's why I did CW this time.  Working
to improve things in that department.  Besides weak CW skills, many
interruptions during the 14 hours and spent quite a bit of time
reading the manual trying to make N1MM work right for me in CW mode.
Looking forward to NAQP, both CW and SSB.  I'll get back to 30+ WPM
again, it'll just take a bit of work-- or should that be a bit more
fun?

Kevan