[SECC] IARU HF World Championship - W1BO M/S HP

Subject: [SECC] IARU HF World Championship - W1BO M/S HP
From: n4jik1 at gmail.com (Jeremy - W1BO)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 19:47:10 -0400
Call: W1BO

Operator(s): W1BO

Station: W1BO

Class: SO Mixed HP

QTH: Alabama

Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

 Band  CW Qs  Ph Qs  Zones  HQ Mults

-------------------------------------

  160:

   80:    4      0      1       1

   40:    7     11      6       3

   20:   33     51     15       7

   15:   20     22     12       8

   10:    0      0      0       0

-------------------------------------

Total:   64     84     34      19  Total Score = 19,928

FT-950/1KW/160m Windom @ 45 feet:

Visiting at the parents house for a little while and was able to put the
radio up and operate a bit. I am rusty as can be with the code so I am sure
that I have many mistakes in there but proves that it is a perishable skill.
Wish I had a little more on air time yesterday however I had some issues
with my computer that took me off the air during prime time. Good to work
everyone and look forward to getting a little more contesting time over the
coming weeks.

Jeremy

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/