[SECC] I am still alive.

Subject: [SECC] I am still alive.
From: ae4y at mindspring.com (Kent, AE4Y)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 18:00:04 -0400
Many years ago, in a similar situation, I used an indoor dipole -
snaking the wire around the point where the walls met the ceiling of
various rooms in my very small apartment.

It was even a multi-band dipole utilizing alligator clips to shorten or
lengthen the dipole depending on the band in use.

Worked all kinds of DX with a 70 watt Ten-Tec Century 21 CW transceiver.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

Kent, AE4Y