[SECC] Needed: One More RTTY Op for SECC Team in NAQP RTTY This Saturday

Subject: [SECC] Needed: One More RTTY Op for SECC Team in NAQP RTTY This Saturday
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 14:09:03 -0400
Hello guys:

We need one more NAQP operator for a team for NAQP RTTY this Saturday.
We have a very good basis for a team with WB2RHM (NC), W4UK (SC), KB4KBS
(GA) and W1BO (AL).  But, their team efforts will be handicapped if we
can't get a fifth member for the team.  Joe, K4HMB, has had shoulder
surgery and can't operate RTTY again before about Sept or Oct.  WF4W has
no antennas up at the moment.  Several others will be involved in a M/2
operation from WW4LL.

Any volunteers?  I will register the team(s) before the contest starts
on Saturday.

I hope to work many of you on six meters in the CQ VHF contest this
weekend.  The six meter spots have looked great this past week or so and
let's hope for good band openings during the contest.

73, John, K4BAI.