[SECC] NAQP CW This Saturday

Subject: [SECC] NAQP CW This Saturday
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 19:45:41 -0400
Hello all:  Need more volunteers for SECC teams for NAQP CW this
Saturday.  Here's what I have so far:  K4OGG (PT), N4XL (FT - but
depending on repairs to his MP), NM2L/M (PT), K4BAI (PT).  KU8E who is
getting up teams for GCG has suggested that we might want to have our
members on a (or several) GCG teams.

I will be glad to register teams for SECC, but need you to respond
quickly, so I can do so.

Also, it's not too soon to think about NAQP SSB, which will be in two
more weeks, but is the same weekend as the Huntsville Hamfest.  I will
miss NAQP SSB this year due to the hamfest, but I will register SECC
teams if you will let me know you are interested.

Look forward from hearing from a lot of you about CW and SSB teams.  73,
John, K4BAI.