[SECC] NAQP CW W4MJA Single Op LP

Subject: [SECC] NAQP CW W4MJA Single Op LP
From: w4mja at yahoo.com (Michael Almeter)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 08:39:00 -0800 (PST)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W4MJA
Operator(s): W4MJA
Station: W4MJA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:10

? 160:? ? 6? ?  6
?  80:?  15? ? 10
?  40:?  36? ? 24
?  20:? ? 1? ?  1
?  15:?  11? ?  7
?  10:?  32? ?  8
-------------------
Total:? 101? ? 57? Total Score = 5,757

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

Good contest. Unexpected house guests caused the planned full time effort to be
cut into 20 minute segments whenever I could slip away.? It sure sounded fun. I
mostly S&P'ed but did try some unproductive CQing at times. 160 & 80 were ver
noisy here.
Even if the house guests had not come, I'm not sure I could have operated this
entire contest. Yesterday it was over 70 degrees here in GA - just beautiful
weather for January. Too nice to stay inside and contest the entire time.
Should be PT in NAQP SSB next week.