[SECC] NA Sprint Team(s)

Subject: [SECC] NA Sprint Team(s)
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:10:40 -0500
Here is the current status for South East Sprint Coalition team for
Saturday's NA Sprint CW:  Team 1:  K4BAI, N1LN, K4TD, KY4F, NN4K, N4AF,
KU8E, N4OO.  N4PN had to drop out due to a business trip to FL this
weekend.  So that gives us just eight.  I'll put a note on cq-contest
and maybe we can get two more from somewhere, but I'd like to get two
more from our area of the country.  If we get too many volunteers, we'll
have a team two, but so far we haven't filled team one.  73, John, K4BAI.