[SECC] GQP Plaque Sponsorship

Subject: [SECC] GQP Plaque Sponsorship
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:51:49 -0500
I have heard from Chaz, W4GKF, who is handling the plaques for the GQP.
  In past years, NE4S, who was the GQP chairman, sponsored a plaque for
multi-multi high power mixed mode entries in the name of South East
Contest Club.  This came about from the inception of such entries from
NQ4I/K4HYB and Mike wanted to encourage Rick and any others to put on
such activities, which bring about a lot of visibility to the GQP, and
make it so that stations who work the M/M station may stay and look for
others in the GQP.

Will any one in the club take over the sponsorship of this plaque?  It
doesn't not have to be the SECC plaque sponsored by W4xxx; it can be the
W4xxx plaque if you prefer.  The cost this year is $30.00, a bargain for
such a nice plaque.

Please advise.

73,

John,K4BAI