[SECC] NAQP RTTY Team

Subject: [SECC] NAQP RTTY Team
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 14:06:49 -0500
Next weekend (the weekend after ARRL DX CW) is the NAQP RTTY Contest.
SECC will have at least one team in it and I will register the team(s)
before the competition starts, probably on Friday of next week.  I have
found my notes and we have one full team so far:  WB2RHM, K4HMB, W4UK,
AA4LR, and K4JTT.

W4GV, Walt, has been trying to get up a team for ACG without much
success and I have told him that he could be on an SECC team if we had a
spot.  So, we need some more team volunteers and we can invite Walt to
help us fill out a team.  You do not have to be a member of SECC or to
live within any circle to be on a team.

So, RTTYers, let me hear from you about a possible team.  Let me know if
you will be full time or part time and at what power level.

Thanks and 73, John, K4BAI.