[SECC] Announcement: SD and ND QSO Parties in April

Subject: [SECC] Announcement: SD and ND QSO Parties in April
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 17:59:37 -0500
Friends:
Thank you for your past participation in the South Dakota QSO Party!
The dates for the SDQP are 1800 April 20 to 1800 April 21, 2013.
Rules can be found at:
http://www.dtdxcc.org/main2/SD_QSO_Party.html
The North Dakota QSO party is held the same date and time.
Rules can be found at:
http://www.k0ln.com/ndqsop13.pdf
These will be two separate contests held on the same weekend, and should
be a great opportunity for those of you who are needing to fill in some
unconfirmed
counties from both states.
As last year, we plan to post schedules for planned SD mobile operation
on the DTDXCC.org
website. I will send out another email when posting is available.
The Dakota Amateur Radio Network issues a new full color certificate
each year to those
placing in the SDQP, and yes we do sometimes make fun of ourselves!
I look forward to working you in the 2013 SDQP.
Jim KD0S