[SECC] 2013 GA QSO Party Coming April 13-14

Subject: [SECC] 2013 GA QSO Party Coming April 13-14
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 11:12:27 -0500
JOHN T LANEY III
W4AN
k4bai at worldnet.att.net

It's almost Tax time and that means it's time for the Georgia QSO Party.
The party is April 13 and 14 this year.

There have been some changes to the rules.  So take a look at the web site.
We are also working on a Youth Category.  Hope to have it finished in a
week or so.

I'll be operating fixed from Glynn County.

I'm ready to start building the list of counties that you are planning
to work.  Many want to know where we don't have coverage, and the only
way we know if its not covered is by the counties not reported as being
worked either fixed or roving..
As soon as I start receiving replies, I'll start posting to the web
site. www.georgiaQSOparty.org

It would be great to know:

List of counties in alphabetical order
Operating call sign
Days of operation Sat and or Sun
Call of others helping could be driver, or sharing in operating
Fixed or Roaming
If it's a group or club activity, the Group or Club

Please pass this on to anyone you know that might be, or might be
interested in the Georgia QSO Party

73

Norm Schklar
Amateur Radio Station WA4ZXV