[SECC] Fwd: NAQP RTTY WA8HSB Single Op QRP

Subject: [SECC] Fwd: NAQP RTTY WA8HSB Single Op QRP
From: john.aeiker at gmail.com (John Aeiker)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 17:53:06 -0500
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <webform at b4h.net>
Date: Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Subject: NAQP RTTY WA8HSB Single Op QRP
To: 3830 at contesting.com, john.aeiker at gmail.com

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: WA8HSB
Operator(s): WA8HSB
Station: WA8HSB

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Mobile, AL
Operating Time (hrs): 0:45

   80:
   40:  11      9
   20:
   15:   9      6
   10:
-------------------
Total:  20     15  Total Score = 300

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Knew I would be part time but did not expect thunderstorms to put a healthy
dent
into my planned operating window.  Would have liked to spend some time on
20m
but, some pesky RFI issues cropped up to derail that plan.  All in all, not
what I expected at all.  Oh well, there is always next time.  Thanks to all
for
the QSOs.  73, John