[SECC] SECC Team for CWOpen on Saturday Needs Members

Subject: [SECC] SECC Team for CWOpen on Saturday Needs Members
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 10:47:05 -0400
OK, guys:  I know you generally don't like to sign up for teams before
the last minute, but I am getting worried about sign ups for a SECC team
for CWOpen this Saturday.  It was a lot of fun last year and should be
more fun this year with the late Saturday night session being moved to
Friday evening.

I turned down a chance to be on a national team primarily of NS Ladder
participants to anchor our SECC team.  But, so far all I have are K4BAI,
KU8E (I think--please confirm), and W4UX.  We can have up to ten members
on a team.

Please look at your calendar for this Saturday.  It is a 12 hour contest
broken into three four-hour segments.  High rate and much fun for all CW
ops.  Let me hear from you ASAP.

Thanks and 73, John, K4BAI.