[SECC] new GQP logging program

Subject: [SECC] new GQP logging program
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 07:56:17 -0400
Hi all...I know its a while away, but there is a new logging program that
has recently appeared and is FREE! It is called DXlog...and is available at
DXLog.net...it was written recently to support the GQP! Yea! I have been
using it for testing purposes for the past few weeks...it supports 199 or
more contests...and it also networks...if you look closely it resembles
WinTest very much...the author is 9A5K (Kris) and he is very responsive to
ideas and things you would like to have in your logging program...

I have no interest in DXLog other in using it to improve my contest logging
experience...give it a try and see...

de Rick NQ4I