[SECC] New Member: KG4USN

Subject: [SECC] New Member: KG4USN
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 08:26:12 -0400
Let me join in welcoming KG4USN, Ken to SECC membership.  Ken has been a
member of Southeastern DX Club and has joined with us on some SECC team
entries in the past.  He was active in at least one contest recently.
Ken, I hope you will also join the SECC reflector and share your contest
comments and experiences with the rest of us.  You can find how to do
that from the SECC website.  I try to send out a score summary and
preview of upcoming contests on Wednesdays of each week.  Lots of fun to
come in this fall contest season.  May be the last season for a while
for good ten meter propagation.  10M was certainly good to CA for the
CQP this past weekend.  On October 10, the 10-10 Club has a 24 hour 10M
Sprint this week.  24 hours UTC of October 10.

73,

John, K4BAI
President, SECC