[SECC] looking for a GAP Vertical---preferably a Challenger but will con

Subject: [SECC] looking for a GAP Vertical---preferably a Challenger but will consider others......even other makes of no-radial verticals
From: tadwf4w at gmail.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 20:12:31 -0500
I had great luck with a GAP Challenger several years ago and I'm looking
for another one so I can play with the diversity reception capabilities of
my K3.

I would like to find a used Challenger, but would consider an Eagle or a
Titan....not really interested in a Voyager.

I would even consider a Mono-GAP depending on the band.

have you got one laying around you would part with?

I would be interested in other multi-band no-radial verticals as well,
possibly.

I know the GAPs have "Radials" but they are minimum in number .

Thanks, 73, Tad, WF4W

--

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead